PDF file format has become so popular these days. A PDF file cannot be directly edited and requires to use a third-party app for doing so. Also, with the age of mobile phones, most of us depend upon our mobile phones even more than we do on our computers and would rather handle our daily stuff on our phone itself. There are many apps available on Play Store that make it possible to edit PDF files on your Android device, without having to touch your computer at all. Some of the best PDF editing apps have been discussed below.
4 Best Apps to Edit PDF on Android
OfficeSuite – Free Office, PDF, Word, Sheets, Slides
OfficeSuite is a free app that you can use to easily view, create and edit office documents like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and also carry out advanced PDF operations the way you do on your computer. It is the most downloaded office app, famous for its powerful features and user-friendly interface. It was also declared Google Play’s ‘Editor’s Choice’. It supports a huge range of file formats like DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, and PPSM. It is one of the best apps if you want to edit PDF on Android. Some of its key features for PDF files include:
- It allows you to scan your physical documents directly to a PDF file using your device camera.
- You can convert PDF to Word, Excel or ePub.
- Export different office files to PDF.
- Digital signatures support. Quick Sign to easily sign a PDF using your digital signature.
- Text-to-speech support.
- Customized autofill forms.
- Automatically spell-check your documents.
- Connect to the cloud using Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.
- File Commander integration for easy access to local and remote files.
Xodo PDF Reader and Editor
Xodo , you can view, edit, annotate and share PDF files. It has many great features which can make handling your PDF files very easy. If you are looking for an extensive PDF editing app that allows you to do literally everything with your PDF, this app is for you. Some of its features are:
- Allows you to scan a physical document directly to PDF.
- You can also highlight or underline text.
- You can bookmark PDF pages for future use.
- Night Mode feature to ease PDF reading in low lights.
- Reflow reading mode to view PDF text at your specified size.
- Multiple tab support to allow you to quickly switch between different documents.
- Allows you to rotate PDF pages.
- Allows you to fill PDF forms and sign them digitally.
- You can even merge or spilt PDF files.
- Change page order, insert blank pages or delete pages easily.
- Samsung Multi-Window support.
Adobe Fill and Sign
Adobe Fill and Sign app, you can scan a physical document with your device camera or easily import a file from your email. This app offers custom autofill entries feature to quickly fill in forms. To add text or checkmark form fields, you just have to tap. You can easily create your signature and add it wherever required. The app also offers auto-complete suggestions for text. You can create your profile, adding your name, address, email address, etc. so that whenever you tap on a profile field, the details will appear directly. So basically, this is the go-to app for you if you need to manage a large number of forms.
Foxit offers many features including:
- Supports multiple tab view.
- Able to scan physical documents to PDF file.
- Supports PDF read-out-aloud feature.
- Convert PDFs to office files.
- Able to sign, stamp or annotate files.
- Reflow PDF files for comfortable reading.
- Share PDFs with the file link.
- Protect PDFs with passwords, certificates, etc.
- Insert and play audio/video in PDF files.
- Organize PDF pages.
With Foxit’s ConnectedPDF, you can access cloud-based services for your PDFs. You can share files easily with your colleagues, determine whom you want to give access to, get notified about the updates made to your file and track activity. You should definitely try this app if you have a professional need.
- 10 Ways To Fix Minecraft Crashing Issues on Windows 10
- Enable Remote Desktop on Windows 10 under 2 Minutes
- Delete a Folder or File using Command Prompt (CMD)
- Fix Windows Firewall problems in Windows 10
These were a few different apps that you can use to edit PDF files on your Android device, depending upon your specific needs, but if you still have any questions regarding this guide then feel free to ask them in the comment’s section.